The Berlitz Method, which has been innovated for over 140 years and has become the academic foundation of many foreign language education companies and institutions, is the fastest and most effective way to learn a new language.
Like other great inventions made by chance, the Berlitz Method was born by chance.
It was when Maximilian Berlitz , the founder of the Berlitz Method, was working as an educator in Providence , USA . He needed an assistant, and he hired Joly , a young Frenchman . However, it wasn't until Joly arrived in the US that he discovered he couldn't speak a word of English.
At the time, Berlitz was in very poor health, which forced him to ask Joly for lessons temporarily, crying and eating mustard. As Joly did not speak English, he taught the American students in French, but he made the best use of gestures and verbal nuances.
When Berlitz returned to teaching six weeks later , he predicted that his students would be lagging behind. However, contrary to expectations, the students perfectly mastered French and actively interacted with Joly.
In a French-only environment, students' language skills grew rapidly, and this led Berlitz to create an innovation called the Berlitz teaching method after numerous studies.
- Immersive Education: All communication during class is in the target language, not in the mother tongue. All instructors are native speakers and use a conversational (conversational) approach to instruction, based on listening and speaking. In addition, it is based on the theoretical basis that grammar rules can be found from conversations between instructors or students even if grammar rules are not explicitly explained. Learners can easily acquire a new language in a natural way and develop their communication skills quickly.
- PPP Cycle: In order to learn a new language effectively, classes follow the structure of Presentation Practice Performance . New learning content is presented by the instructor , learners practice the content with the instructor, and then put the learned content into practice on their own.
Berlitz students will be exposed to a variety of interesting learning materials. Course-specific textbooks provide practical and lively content that stimulates learners' interest and focuses on their surroundings. In addition to offline materials, online materials allow you to practice pronunciation and listening anywhere, listening to audio textbooks at home or on the go.
For English learners, the included web license allows you to practice grammar, learn vocabulary and play fun learning games online. You can also share your views with other Berlitz students and instructors through discussions and forums.In addition, Berlitz English Magazine provides access to a variety of vocabulary and English styles, with topical articles written by American and British authors .Berlitz's excellent professional instructors, proven Berlitz teaching methods, and related Berlitz textbooks will be the best choice for successful language proficiency improvement.
Berlitz Learning Cycle
The Berlitz Learning Cycle is a series of service courses that Berlitz uses to provide quality educational services to learners.
After analyzing the level and goal of the learner through accurate and proven Berlitz level evaluation, which is used as an indicator of language proficiency around the world, appropriate courses are placed accordingly, and the style and progress of the learner are maintained through periodic feedback and consultation during the course. Tailor the class to suit you. Upon completion of the target course, a final level is assessed to check progress and a Berlitz Certificate of Achievement is issued.
Step1. 고객 맞춤형 프로그램 설계
- 수강자 분석: 학습자의 레벨과 학습 목적 및 목표를 설정합니다.
- 추천 및 제안: PA (Program Adviser)가 학습자에게 적합한 어학 및 문화 프로그램을 제안드립니다.
- 오리엔테이션: 전문 강사가 프로그램의 상세한 로드맵을 포함한 일정과 학습 자료 등에 대하여 설명합니다.
Step 2. 학습 과정 모니터링
- 상담 및 향상도 보고: 공식 차트 보고서 및 교수부장과의 상담을 통해 진행 상황을 검토하고 평가합니다.
- 레벨 체크: 학습자의 목표 과정이 완료되면 레벨 테스트를 통해 자신의 향상도를 평가할 수 있으며, 이를 기준으로 다음의 새로운 목표를 설정하게 됩니다.
Step 3. 목표 달성
- 수료증: 학학습자는 각 레벨의 목표 달성에 관련된 인증서를 수령하게 됩니다.
- 다음 단계 도전: 학습 목표는 계속 재평가되고, 학습자는 다음 단계의 보다 심화된 학습 목표를 설정하게 됩니다.
Please leave your learning inquiry.
Our Program Adviser will respond quickly!